Floral Expressions Granville | Florist Granville, NSW | Tel. 02 9683 1116
Looking for a real, local florist to deliver flowers to Granville? Look no further, stop now and call Floral Expressions Granville florist on 02 9683 1116, or choose an arrangement from our on line shop. Hip hip hooray, you will be doing cart wheels congratulating yourself the decision to send flowers to Granville from Floral Expressions. Our florists are experienced and they thrive on making sure that our customers return time and time again.
Floral Expressions Granville florist has won the best florist accolades in the local business awards for the last three years in a row. This simply means that there are no better florists to entrust your flower delivery to Granville. Floral Expressions is simply the best choice for all your floral needs.
Granville is a suburb in the west of Sydney, located 22 kilometres (14 mi) west of the Sydney CBD, split between of Cumberland Council and the City of Parramatta. In fact Granville borders Parramatta as the two suburbs are split along Parramatta Road.
South Granville is a separate suburb with the distinguishing feature of a light industrial area. Lisgar, Redfern, Heath and Mona Streets form the approximate border between Granville and South Granville. The Duck River provides a boundary with Auburn, to the east.
Granville has a College of Technical and Further Education (TAFE), which is part of the South Western Sydney Institute of TAFE. Schools include Granville Boys High School, Delany College, Granville Public School, Granville East Public School, Blaxcell Street Public School and Holy Family Catholic School.
Places of interest in Granville:
- Granville Town Hall, which was built in 1888
- The Royal Hotel corresponds with the architecture of the Town Hall about 200 m away
- The Brianna's function centre building just north of the railway station on Good Street
- St. Marks Anglican Church dates back to 1882
- St. Aphanasius Church, a Ukrainian Orthodox Church which dates back to 1956.
- The White Palace in South Street has an exterior with Art Deco features. The building was gutted and redeveloped in 2007.
- The intersecting circles of Granville RSL Sub-Branch Building serves as an interesting example of modern architecture. It was designed by Frank Fox & Associates.
- The Crest building on the corner of Blaxcell and Redfern Street.
South st in Granville has recently seen an explosion of food and take away restaurants. Floral Expressions has been working closely with the former Granvilla florist after they renovated to become one of the premier cafes on South st Granville. The owners of Granvilla florist send all their customers to Floral Expressions for their deliveries around Granville. So you could say that Floral Expressions is the local florist in Granville.
Where we deliver: click here for delivery areas.
Floral Expressions is an award winning florist located in Sydney’s Hills District, surrounded by Parramatta, Oatlands, Westmead, Baulkham Hills, Castle Hill, Pennant Hills, Kellyville, Winston Hills, and North Rocks. Our professional florists can design anything you require for your special occasion, from small posy to exquisite bouquet, elegant corporate arrangement, or magnificent wedding flowers. Visit our charming store in Northmead Shopping Centre, or call us on 02 9683 1116, or shop online at www.floralexpressions.com.au